Acceptable Voting Identification
2020 Leech Lake Band of Ojibwe General Election Board Acceptable Identification for Voters
The Forms of identification that may be used by a voter who appears at a polling place to vote on Election Day include:
- Official Valid Tribal Identification Card of Leech Lake Band of Ojibwe; or
- A current and valid photo identification card issued by the State of Minnesota or the United States Government; or
- Military ID; or
- US Passport or US Passport Card; or
- MCT card with gaming badge; or
- MCT card with address (paperwork); or
- Expired ID’s; or
- Minnesota Official paperwork (waiting on ID)
- Must have acceptable ID – No vouching.
The forms acceptable to establish residency:
- An original or copy of a current utility bill; or
- An original or copy of a current bank statement; or
- An original or copy of current government check; or
- An original or copy of current paycheck; or
- An original or copy of a current other government document that shows the voters name and current address.
A voter must have resided within that district for at least (30) days immediately preceding the election.