To have your event listed here, please send an email to [email protected] with flyer and all info included.
Open to LLBO Programs and Community Organizations!
- This event has passed.
Day of Connections- Ball Club
February 13 @ 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
DAY OF CONNECTIONS
Monday, February 13th
1:00 – 6:00 PM
Lone Eagle Center
Join us for this great community event. Come visit with neighbors, grab a bite to eat, and explore many community resources. These resources include: free (or reduced) internet, job opportunities, education, and Leech Lake Tribal ID’s. $15 replacement fee will be waived for all attendees.
Provide a wide array of resources including:
- Leech Lake Tribal ID’s
- Job Opportunities
- Educational resources through area schools that may include: ISD 317, ISD 318, and Bug-o nay-ge-shig.
- Job opportunities in Itasca County
- On-site assistance with the ACP through other providers
Provide one-on-one guidance applying for and setting up the Affordable Connectivity Program
- Photo ID or Tribal ID
AND ONE OF THE FOLLOWING
- Documentation regarding your child’s free or reduced lunch status at school (i.e. report card)
- Documentation for a government assistance program (i.e. SNAP, Medicaid, Federal Public Housing Assistance, SSI, WIC).
- Documentation for a tribal assistance program (i.e. Tribal TANF, Tribal Head Start, Bureau of Indian Affairs assistance).
- Documentation stating that you received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year).
Struggling to find a ride to and from the event? Don’t worry! Leech Lake Band of Ojibwe is offering a dial-a-ride service through the transportation department! All you have to do is text or call the number below on the day of the event, and let them know where to pick you up!