UPDATE 01/02/23: FY23 Budget Public for District I was rescheduled from December 19, 2022 to Thursday, January 5, 2023 at the Inger Community Center from 5:00PM – 7:00PM.
CASS LAKE- The Leech Lake Band of Ojibwe Accounting Department has announced dates for the FY23 Budget Public Hearings. The meetings will be held in person in all three districts and at the urban offices, as well as online via the Zoom platform. The meetings will occur from 5:00PM to 7:00PM each night on the following dates:
- Friday, December 9, 2022- Leech Lake Twin Cities Office (2438 27th Ave S, Mpls, MN) 6PM-8PM
- Monday, December 12, 2022- Duluth Office (212 W 2nd St, Suite 2, Duluth, MN)
- Thursday, December 15, 2022- Bena Community Center
- Monday, December 19, 2022- Inger Community Center
- Wednesday, December 21, 2022- Prescott Community Center
Please join us in our annual discussion regarding the Leech Lake Band of Ojibwe Annual Budgeting Process.
We need your input, invite your questions, and value your opinion. So please join us in a discussion regarding the financial allocation process (budget) of the Leech Lake Band of Ojibwe’s financial resources. Remember, these are your resources so please come and let us know how you feel about how they should be allocated!
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT: KYLE APPLEBEE @218-335-3645
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 836 8286 2587