The Elder/Disability & Veteran Payment applications may be submitted to Tribal Assistance starting Monday, June 12th, 2023. Enrollees who file their completed applications prior to 12PM on Friday, June 30th, 2023, will be included in the July 1st, 2023 payment release date. All applications submitted after that date will be processed on a weekly basis, completed applications received by 10AM on Fridays will be deposited to Rapid Pay Cards the following Saturday.
Walk-in application assistance will be available beginning Monday, June 12 through Friday, June 16, 2023 from 10AM-2PM each day at the Red Cedar Assisted Living Building in Cass Lake.
The FY24 payment amount has been set at $300.00
Some important information to be aware of:
- ALL Payments will be applied to the recipients Rapid Pay card
- If the enrollees’ Rapid Pay card was lost, stolen, or misplaced, please call the Rapid Pay Customer Service number at 1-888-727-4314 to request a replacement card
- Replacement cards are only available by contacting Rapid Pay using the information above, no cards are available through LLBO offices.
- Rapid Pay replacement cards take an average of 7-10 business days to receive once requested.
- Please contact the Elder Advocates if assistance is needed:
- Tribal Assistance (218) 335-3626
- District I at (218) 252-3373
- District II at (218) 308-3256
- District III at (612) 759-0787 or (218) 252-3373
- Twin Cities Area at (763) 301-1376 or (612) 562-1894
- Duluth Area at (218) 481-7412
- Checks are not an alternative form of payment for this disbursement.
Please be aware that ID Verification (SSN and a current issued ID, such as a Driver’s License or a Tribal ID) may be required from Rapid Pay if you have deposited third-party (Paypal, Cashapp, Venmo, etc.) funds to your Rapid Pay account.
If ID Verification is required, this may cause a delay in receiving funds to the Rapid Pay card. Please contact Rapid Pay Customer Service at 1-888-727-4314 if you are unsure if this verification is required, and if so, submit the necessary documentation to Rapid Pay as instructed to verify your account to prevent any delays.
W-9 Form: https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw9.pdf