- Preventing the distribution of marijuana to minors;
- Preventing the revenue from the sale of marijuana from going to criminal enterprises, gangs, and cartels;
- Preventing the diversion of marijuana from states where it is legal under state law in some form to other states;
- Preventing state-authorized marijuana activity from being used as cover or pretext for the trafficking of other illegal drugs or illegal activity;
- Preventing violence and the use of firearms in the cultivation and distribution of marijuana;
- Preventing drugged driving and the exacerbation of other adverse public health consequences associated with marijuana use;
- Preventing the growing of marijuana on public lands and the attendant public safety and environmental dangers posed by marijuana production on public lands; and
- Preventing marijuana possession or use on federal property.
Communications Director at the Leech Lake Band of Ojibwe.
COVID-19 Incident Management Team Public Information Officer
Questions, Comments, Concerns?
Reach out to me Monday-Friday, 8:00a-4:30p
Email: [email protected]